After securing Pre-admission slip from the attending Physician,, proceed to Admitting and Information Office. The Admitting Clerk will interview you on the information needed for your medical records.
- ADMISSION KIT
Admission kit is provided to private patients, while optional for service patients.
- PRIVATE ROOM ADMISSION
Elective case Non-Philhealth private patients are required to pay an initial down payment of
Php 20,000.00 for surgical cases, and
Php 10,000.00 for non-surgical cases.
For Private and Philhealth member:
Single room - Php 1,500.00
Room with 2 bed - Php 900.00
Room with 4 bed - Php 900.00
Room with 5 bed - Php 500.00
REQUEST FOR TRANSFER
A patient requesting for transfer shall inform the Nurse on duty (NOD) and shall coordinate with admitting clerk for room and bed transfer. If bed is available NOD shall facilitate the transfer. Transfer from private to service ward is allowed provided patient settles his/her bills prior to transfer. Patients who are transferred from service rooms to private rooms must agree to be billed right on the day of admission.
- Claims Form 1 (CF1)
- Member Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID
- Certificate of Contribution (at least 3 months) or
Official Receipts (OFW & individually paying members)
- For Philhealth forms and inquiries please proceed to Admitting and Information Office where the Philhealth Cares from PHIC are stationed.
- Service patients who are non-Philhealth members may avail of the on-site-rapid enrolment at the Medical Social Service Dept.
The hospital promises 24-hour security to patients and their visitors. However, all valuables & personal belongings should be properly secured by patient/watcher. The management shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to such property.
IV.CLOTHES AND LINEN
Patients shall be provided hospital gowns & linen during their confinement. They are allowed to wear civilian clothes only when checking out of RMC. Unreturned or damaged linen or gowns shall be reflected on the patient’s hospital bill.
Patients / Watchers are not allowed to bring in pillows and blankets to the hospital to prevent transfer of infections from outside (based on ICC manual). Personal belongings such as towels etc., however, may be brought in.
Progress billing shall be issued after two (2) days of confinement or when requested to avoid accumulation of the hospital bills.
Only single rooms from private & philhealth wards are each equipped with a TV, a refrigerator and a telephone. Laptop, charging cellphones and other gadgets maybe allowed but with additional charge.
Service Rooms - - - - - - - - - - - 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Private Rooms - - - - - - - - - - - 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Children below 7 years old are not allowed to visit the rooms /wards.
- Only one watcher is allowed per patient except OBGYNE main ward wherein no watcher is allowed.
- Electric fans, nebulizers and other small appliances may be allowed to be brought inside the hospital but with additional charges.
- Bringing of foods is allowed if placed in reusable food containers with covers.
- Washing & hanging of clothes is not allowed in the comfort rooms.
- Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the hospital premises.
Diet list is accomplished by the Nurse-on-duty. Admitted patients up to 5:30 am shall be included in the diet list for the day.
Breakfast : 5:00 am to 7:00 am
Lunch : 11:30 am to 12:30 noon
Supper : 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
The Nurse on duty will notify the patient/watcher if bill is ready. The “CUT OFF” time for discharge is 12:00 noon. Failure to settle the bill up to the next day an additional one day charge shall be imposed. A clearance shall be issued after payment has made. Patient requesting for “Out on Pass” and Home against Medical Advice (HAMA) is allowed but must settle hospital bills and be cleared by the attending Physician.
X.PROCESSING OF BILL FOR DISCHARGE
“CUT OFF” time for processing of bills of patients for discharge is up to 4:00 pm.
SETTLEMENT OF ACCOUNT:
From Monday to Sunday 24/7:
1st shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
2nd shift 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
3rd shift 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Please settle your account at the ground floor Cash and Collection Department up to 7:00 pm only. We do not accept checks and credit card payment. Professional fees are on cash basis directly paid to the Cash and Management Department.
Request for Certificates of confinement & Medical Certificate for office, school and
- For Medico Legal / registration ---------- Php 150.00
- For registration of birth certificate ------- Php 150.00
The Health Information and Management Department (HIMD) is located at the basement, open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm only, Monday to Friday. Clinical Abstract; Discharge Summary and OR Technique (for OR patient) are given by the Attending Doctors before discharge.
Parking area is paid after the issuance of the parking ticket by the Security Guard or any authorized representative of the hospital on duty.
-For the first three (3) hours Php 30.00 and additional Php 10.00 for succeeding hours. The management shall not be liable for any loss, damage of motor vehicle and other property within the hospital vicinity.
XIII. CLIENT ECPERIENCE SURVEY FORM (Filipino)
Download Here: Client Experience Survey Form
For inquiries contact:
Admitting and Information Section/ Health Information & Management Department
Location: RizalMed lobby (near guard's station)